Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What do you like for breakfast?

Well - To start off, let me tell you that I was not a breakfast person. I never used to have my breakfast properly and always felt it as a burden when i had to take it. One reason could be that i eat a lot before going to bed and also i like to have a heavy lunch. This changed some months back when one day I had McDonald's breakfast. The combination of pan cakes, scrambled eggs and sausages led me to believe that there is something to breakfast after all! That was the moment of truth in a way..

Gradually i started enjoying anything i ate for breakfast. Be it the conventional indian breakfast or an out and out american one. I now make it a point to have my breakfast everyday. My favorite for now is,without doubt, pancakes! The ready to make Aunt Jemima pancake mix and the maple syrup of the same kind assures an affordable and easy to prepare breakfast.I try to have them atleast twice a week. And on most of the days i take some fruits to complement them. I plan the rest of days in the week with some other breakfast item from the endless list to choose from. Be it dosa, the indian counterpart for pancakes, or Idli, or steam cake, or upma , Corn flakes etc. etc. the list goes on and on.

I hope all of you lazy starters find this interest for breakfast soon which is great healthwise!
Also do let me know what you have for breakfast! All the best!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thingalazcha dosa..
chovazcha puttu..
bhudhanazcha idli..
Vyazhazhcha dosaputtidli!!!

rAmEsH said...

undakki tharan aalulathondalle nee ella divasam kazhikune...

Arvind said...

hope my sis is making u the first 3 atleast !

Kishore said...

@renuka : i was not able to decipher what you said

@ramu : Captain Haddock says "@#$$%@#@"

@Arvind : I too hope your sis makes the first 3 someday...

Unknown said...

You said it buddy..I too am a big fan of Mac D breakfast. Tho i had to leave pan cakes out of my must haves due to diet concerns. You must try iHop for pancakes

Razigan said...

try honey coated oats with flavoured milk........